1. Go to Users view and click the arrow on the Add user button so the Import (CSV) button becomes visible:
2. Download the template from the view and open it in your favorite text editor.
Keep in mind the requirements for import file:
The CSV file must include two columns (Firstname and Lastname).
The encoding must be set to UTF-8.
All columns are always mandatory. To skip a column, leave it empty!
The email address parameter is unique across the application. This means that you cannot assign the same email address to multiple users.
3. Delete the example data from the template and add the data of your new users.
4. Change the delimiter if needed.
5. Select the Select file button to upload the prepared file from step 3. During the upload process, the application scans the structure of the imported data. If some import requirements are not met, the information appears in the Import message column.
6. At the moment, the creation of user accounts is mandatory when importing users. Select the appropriate role from the drop-down menu and finish the process by selecting the Import button.
7. During the import process, the application scans the imported data. If some import application limitations are not broken, the information appears in the Import message column.
8. After a few seconds, a successfully imported user will receive an email with information on how to access the application.