Any user with the Administration or Manager role will receive absence requests from all other employees unless they are assigned a particular organizational unit.
1. Put employees into different organizational units
- Go to Identity >> Users
- Bulk select users that you wish to put into an org. unit
- Click Assign org. unit in the Actions bar
2. Assign organization units to admins / managers
- Find the manager who you wish to assign an organization unit to
- Open their user profile and expand the administration restrictions section:
- Add the organization unit or units you wish to assign to this manager:
In the example above, Steve Manager will now only see the data for employees in the Marketing and R&D departments.
Steve will also receive their Requests for absences and other approvals.
Who manages the managers?
You may need to setup managers who will manage the requests of your managers.
This can be done by using tags.