- Power up Zone Touch device and make sure the connection to the Internet is enabled.
2. Go to the web application and navigate to Settings\Clocking Points. Add a new clocking point or use the existing one.
3. Select Add button in the Time Clocks section on Clocking Point edit view.
4. Select Spica Zone Touch option and enter the MAC address matching the one from the product label, either from the device chassis or packaging box. Update other device parameters if necessary. Finish the step by selecting the Save button.
5. After a couple of seconds, the status of the device should update to online if the device has successfully connected to All Hours server.
Use Update time clock action to sent current configuration to the terminal. Date/time parameter will update according to the selected time zone setting.