Last Year Vacation Balance shows the number of the last year vacation days still remaining of the annual vacation quota. It is used as a reference value whenever an employee spends a day on vacation and the quota has to be decreased by one.
⭐ Note: This counter is part of predefined configuration thus it is already available when a new account is created.
1. Go to Settings/Calendar Groups and select a valid calendar group.
- Add calendar event type, Vacation transfer on the appropriate date (e.g. 1.1.2020) with yearly recurrence.
- Add calendar event type, Last year vacation limit on the appropriate date (e.g. 30.6.2020) with yearly recurrence.
⭐ Note: If you do not see the view, contact your account administrator to give you appropriate permissions.
2. Go to Settings/Global Time Rules/Accruals view and select Add button.
3. Enter the desired counter name and proceed with the Save button.
4. Next, you need to set counter calculation parameters by selecting the Edit button.
- Set Sources to Paid presence with method Subtract.
- Set Conditions: Source categories to Annual leave.
5. Set Action Events to:
- Execution point: Calendar event type;
- Calendar event type: Last year vacation limit;
- Use yesterday value: Enabled;
- Action: Cut if greater;
- Value type: Value;
- Value: 0;
- Track result: Last year vacation cut.
4. Finish the process by selecting the Save button. The Period selection dialogue will appear where you select from what point in time the rule will be valid. Select the appropriate time point and select the Save button.