The shift start rule defines when a shift starts and it is presented with the red marker on the Employee Day view. This rule also has influence on other rules, such as Paid Time and Required Time. There are three types of shift start rule available:
- The weekly type defines shift start time for each day in a week.
- The free type does not assign any shift starts, so they should be assigned manually for each day.
- The automatic selection will assign when a shift starts based on the rules defined.
1. Go to Settings/Global Time Rules/System Rules view and select Shift Start.
⭐ Note: If you do not see the view, contact your account administrator to give you appropriate permissions.
2. Select the Edit button and select the appropriate rule type. If Weekly type is selected, set shift start values for each day in a week. Additional, you can set different parameters for days which are marked as holidays.
3. Additional, you can set different parameters for days which are marked as holidays.
4. Finish the process by selecting the Save button. The Period selection dialogue will appear where you select from what point in time the rule will be valid. Select the appropriate time point and select the Save button.