To start generating time&attendance data for the user, an appropriate configuration must be done.
1. Go to Identity/User accounts view and select the appropriate user.
⭐ Note: If you do not see the view, contact your account administrator to give you appropriate permissions.
2. For time&attendance data the following parameters must be set:
- Organization unit - The user can be assigned to one organizational unit in the specific period.
- Work plan - Time attendance group is a set of time rules which will be applied for the user in the specific period.
- Calendar - Calendar is a set of calendar events which will be applied for the user in the specific period.
- Calculation start date - This date signalizes the start of calculation for the user. The calculation before this date is not available.
- Show on Time&Attendance views - This property must be selected to show the employee on Time&Attendance views.
⭐ Note: Keep in mind, that for the initial configuration all From dates should be the same.